Selling Your Property in Holden Beach and Brunswick County
SELLER PERFORMANCE GUARANTEES: OR WHAT CAN GET ME FIRED?
- MARKETING CALENDAR/PLAN, INCLUDING ANY TIME IN PRE-LAUNCH IN WRITING
- NO PRE-MARKETING: FULL EXPOSURE FROM ONSET (NO “COMING SOON”)
- VIDEO OR VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE LISTING AND POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA, WEBSITES
WITH FULL ADDRESS OF PROPERTY
- ALL MARKETING IN PLACE AT THE TIME THE LISTING GOES LIVE
- CURRENT MARKET OVERVIEW WITH SUPPORTING DATA
- WEEKLY COMMUNICATION: SHOWING FEEDBACK, INTERNET TRAFFIC, MARKETING
EFFORTS, MARKET DATA
- REANALYZE PRICING AT LEAST EVERY 60 DAYS
- LIST OF INFORMATION NEEDED TO CO-BROKE AGENT WHEN OFFER IS MADE
(PROOF OF FUNDS, PREQUALIFICATION, ETC.)
- SELLER’S NET SHEET AT THE TIME OF OFFER
- VENDOR LIST AVAILABLE ON ANNEARNOLD.COM
- QUALIFY CO-BROKE AGENT IN TRANSACTION
- BONUS TO SELLING AGENT FROM THE SELLER, I RECOMMEND OFFERING TO THE BUYER
- RECOMMEND PRE-LISTING HOME INSPECTION
- RECOMMEND STAGING
Anne Arnold with Proactive Real Estate, LLC has over 32 year of experience in selling property in coastal Brunswick County including Holden Beach, Ocean Isle, Sunset Beach, Calabash, Shallotte and Oak Island.
Selling your home involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard and going to the closing. This is why sellers have hired real estate agents to handle the details for them for the past 200 years. We enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. We do our best every day to help our customers succeed. We offer multiple listing options, enabling you to choose the most economical way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire.
In about an hour, we will determine the correct price range for your home, we will point out things you should do to your home to make it more appealing to buyers, and we will devise our most effective plan of action.
What Price Should You Ask For Your Property?
We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That’s why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home’s value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It’s necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
Factors That Determine Your Sale
There are FOUR factors that determine if your home is a marketable listing. They are:
Price – If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait much longer for your home to sell. Either it will take that much longer to find someone to pay more than the home is worth, or the market will eventually catch up to the “asking price” of the home through inflation.
After deciding on a price, try the old retail trick – drop the number down a bit. Instead of placing the listing at $900,000, drop it down to $899,999.
Financing – You may not realize it, but the financing of your buyer can have a tremendous impact on the success of selling your home. Try to offer very attractive financing options. Consider carrying the financing yourself at a below-market interest rate or preparing your home for government financing. This could open the door for many buyers that otherwise wouldn’t even consider your home.
Time – If time is important then you must be willing to lower the price.
REALTOR® – Choosing the right REALTOR® who understands your needs and can manage the process smoothly is imperative. As long term residents here, we understand your needs and we are highly educated in real estate for Holden Beach and the surrounding towns of Brunswick County. We believe in working with you to ensure a smooth sale with the least amount of inconvenience.
When I purchase another property it will be from Anne Arnold. Outstanding service. Seamless paperwork. I Love Anne Arnold, just doesn’t get any better.
Gerald E. Baker Holden Beach
Anne has always followed through on everything. She is not only a great salesperson, but just a great person.
Anne was so helpful throughout our search and purchase of a new property. I could not have asked for someone to be more helpful.
I am in the business of buying and selling homes around the country. I’m glad I had the opportunity to sell a home with Anne. I look forward to working with her again.
James Massaro /Insource East Properties Inc.
Ann was available at all times and very attentive.
Gene Myrick Greensboro NC
Anne Arnold has handled many pieces of property for me – buying and selling. She always has done an excellent job for me. She is also always available to answer in questions that I might have.
James D. Coble
Excellent experience found the right property and we closed that day
Alton Sheffield Wake Forest NC
Miss Anne was a absolute joy to work with, her candidness was refreshing and her knowledge and expertise of the area is limitless. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in my family.